1. Short Sermons
2. Shorts Sermons II
3. Short Sermons III
4. Short Sermons IV
5. Religion and Identity – Comparing Sinhala Buddhists and Christians in and around London
6. Integrity and Integration of Christian Community in Sri Lanka
7. Identity, Ethnicity and Religion – Collection of papers (with the publisher)
8. Foundation of Pastoral Ministry (Sinhala) (with Mahesh Hemachandra)
9. Ethno-Religious Identities
10. Christian Worship (with Rasika Abesinghe)
1. Towards a Sri Lankan Christian identity – 40th anniversary of the Theological College of Lanka
Web site http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2003/07/13/fea09.html>
2. English in Sri Lanka
Website - <>http://archives.dailynews.lk/2004/07/19/letters.html >
3. The Ban on full faced helmets
Website - <>https://www.colombotelegraph.com/index.php/of-helmets-hamlets-caskets/ >
4. Ward Par Excellence at Kalubowilla
Web site http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2010/07/25/ward-par-excellence-at-kalubowilla/>
5. Christmas in Sri Lanka
Website <>http://archives.dailynews.lk/2010/12/25/fea15.asp >
6. The significance of the Cross
Website <>http://archives.sundayobserver.lk/2011/04/17/imp02.asp >
7. 150th anniversary of the Holy Emmanuel Church, Moratuwa
Website <>http://archives.sundayobserver.lk/2010/11/21/fea30.asp >
8. Seventy fifth anniversary celebrations
Website <>http://dailynews.lk/2016/08/29/local/91611 >
1. The future of Tamils in Sri Lanka
Web site http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/MYAI-7SY5M4?OpenDocument>
2. God, in your grace, use us to transform your world (Parable of the Good Samaritan)
Web site http://www.rethinkingmission.org.uk/articles.htm>
3. The Tsunami Disaster and Human Suffering - a reflection
Web site http://nifcon.anglicancommunion.org/news/index.cfm/2005/1/6/Tsunami-Reflections >
4. Cultural Integration through Christianity
Web site http://www.anglicancommunion.org/acns/news.cfm/2010/12/3/ACNS4758>
5. Attacks on Churches
Website <>http://www.sundaytimes.lk/news/43193.html >
6. A very short Introduction to Worship in the Anglican Church.
Website <>http://www.holyemmanuelchurch.com >
Academic e Journal Articles
1. <>Insufficiency of mere dialogue >
2. <>Worship in the Anglican Church >
3. <>Christian calendar >
4. <>Interfaith dialogue (rev.) >
5. <>WISDOM STORIES FROM RELIGIONS >
6. <>Religion as an agent of social change >
7. <>AntiConversionDoc >
i. Acting Principal – St. Thomas’ College, Bandarawela.
2016 Oct to 2017 Jan
ii. Advisor – Day school Text books – Christianity – Department of Education Sri Lanka
ii. Functioned as an advisor to the Police, Municipal Council, and schools of the local area (Moratuwa)
2011 – 2015
iii. Acting Principal –School for the Deaf, Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
2012 to 2013
iv. Part Time Youth and Community Worker at the Riverside Youth Centre , Canterbury, UK :
• Worked with unaccompanied minors from various countries.
• Organized multi ethnic and cultural programs for young people.
• Introduced an Asian game called carom.
• Used table tennis to improve hand eye coordination and the attention span of disturbed young people.
• Introduced various food preparations from Asia.
2001 – 2005
v. A Patron and a founder member of YMCA Matara
vi. Member – Moratuwa Choral Society
1979 – 1985
vii. Production / Technical Supervisor : AMICO industries (Ceylon) limited . Metal decorators and Manufacturers of Cans Crown corks, Collapsible tubes and Pilfer proof closures
1984 – 1985
viii. Production Assistant: Lanka polyfil Limited – Sri Lanka: Labour and Production control with repairs and operation of machiner
1982 – 1983
Some Ecumenical Experiences
i. Chair – Confederation of Churches – Moratuwa area
2011 - 2013
ii. Lecturer, Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa
[Subjects of Interest – Foundation of Pastoral Ministry, Liturgy, Sociology of Religion, Understanding Society, Outline of Major Religions, History of Christianity in Sri Lanka etc.]
iii. In Charge –publication of Textbooks - Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa
1996 to 2010
iv. Postgraduate Dean – Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa
v. Acting Principal – Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa
vi. Chaplain , Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa.
1998 – 2001 & 2005 - 2007
vii. Member, Theological Reflection Group , Whitstable, Kent, UK
2002 – 2005
viii Director, Field Education, Theological College of Lanka, Pilimatalawa.
ix. Participated in the Theological teachers seminar of Serampore University, India.
1997 April, Misoram, India
x. Participated in the workshop on Biblical Exegesis and Sermon Exposition.
1995 December, Madras, India